MaPS, Inc. specializes in:
• Enhanced 9-1-1 (E-911) consulting;
• Global Positioning System (GPS) field data collection & mapping;
• Geographic Information System (GIS) design, development and maintenance;
• Rural and municipal addressing systems development, implementation and maintenance;
• Map product design & production (large-scale wall maps, specialty maps, atlases, etc).
Mapping and Planning Specialists (MaPS) started in April 2000 assisting several Counties in Montana to complete their unfinished mapping and E-911 implementations. MaPS, Inc. quickly developed a reputation for responsive, reliable and accurate map development as well as an open and honest approach to cultivating long-term client relationships. Word of mouth from satisfied clients – not direct advertising – assisted MaPS, Inc. to acquire a wealth of work and to successfully become a premiere provider of professional GPS/GIS consulting and E-911 implementation services. As a consequence of that growth and success, the business was incorporated in January 2002 and MaPS, Inc. emerged.